We provide staffing services and software development to clients and job services to candidates seeking current or future job opportunities. We collect personal information to help connect candidates with jobs at Molina Technologies and Molina Technologies clients. We collect this data through our website, over the phone, and in person.
We collect information about you when you visit our website, use our services, or when you provide it to us in any other way. We also collect information from third party sources.
We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes:
- contact information like your name, phone number, and email address
- your work history, including your resume, cover letter, and previous job experience
- job application materials including the application form, cover letter, and other material you provide
- information you choose to import from third party services like file storage sites or single sign-on services
- your precise geographic location
- demographic information, including age, ethnicity, and gender. Providing this information is voluntary and is only used by Molina Technologies to meet diversity goals. We do not provide this information to hiring managers.
We collect information about you automatically when you visit our sites. This includes:
- your IP address
- your browser and operating system details
- actions you take on the site.
Sources of Information
In addition to information, we collect from you, we also may collect information about you from third party sources. These sources include:
- third party websites and services like job boards and professional network sites
- background check providers
- your references
- business intelligence sources
We use the information we collect for our business purposes, which include:
Recruiting and hiring – We use contact information and job application data to contact and evaluate candidates for current and future job openings.
Sales and marketing
- We use contact information to make sales calls, and send out advertising materials to candidates, customers, and customer prospects
- If you create an account on our site, we will send you emails with job content
- We may use personal data to show you advertisements on our site
- We use the personal data we collect on our site and apps to profile the interests of employers and job seekers, and understand their interests
- We use information we collect about your device to generate statistics about how you use our site
Security, Fraud prevention, and Legal compliance
We use personal data to ensure the security of our sites and services, to protect against fraud, and to comply with legal requirements.
We may use your information for any other purpose that you choose to opt in to on our sites. We do not sell your data for their direct marketing purposes unless you opt in to such marketing. If you do not want to receive email from us, visit the “Opt Out” or “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any Molina Technologies email to remove yourself from continued receipt of such email messages.
Information Sharing with Third Parties
We share personal information with clients, service providers, affiliated companies, and other third parties.
Sharing with Clients
With your permission, we may submit your resume, application and other information to a prospective employer on the basis that such prospective employer will not 1) disclose the fact that such job seeker is seeking employment and 2) share your personal data with any other person without job your consent or otherwise in compliance with applicable labor and employment laws.
We may share your personal information, with sufficient information removed so that you are not readily identifiable, to prospective employers to solicit their potential interest in you as a job candidate.
Sharing with Service Providers
We share personal information with service providers, which are companies that help us run our
Sharing with Affiliated Companies
We share personal information with other companies to help provide our services to you, to improve our own products and services, and to
Sharing with other Third Parties
We may share user information with third parties when we believe, in our sole discretion, that such
sharing is appropriate:
- to comply with the law, including but not limited to, in response to a subpoena served on Molina Technologies
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Molina Technologies, our users or others
- or to prevent activity that we believe, in our sole discretion, may be or may become illegal, unethical or legally actionable (including exchanging user information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection).
We will share personal information with a third party who acquires any or all of Molina Technologies business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Molina Technologies becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, personal information will be disposed of in a transaction approved by the
Please note that if you post any information in a public area of the site the information that you share will be visible to other users and can be read, used, or collected by others. Molina Technologies is not responsible for the way others may use data you post to public areas of the site.
We may share aggregate personal data from you and others and share it with clients, advertisers, and other third parties. This information does not identify you personally.
We use the following types of cookies:
1. Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
2. Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences.
3. Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
5. Advertising: Cookies assist us in advertising to you on and off our sites.
Molina Technologies restricts access to the personal information it collects to those who have a valid business need to know that information. Access to personal information is granted based on the minimum access required to fulfill the business need and purpose for which it is collected, used and shared. We endeavor to use commercially reasonable security safeguards, practices and procedures, and we commit to the highest level of care to protect the privacy and integrity of personal information, throughout its useful life-cycle, from collection until destruction. You are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe.
Information Security Incident Response
If we discover that your personal information has been involved in a security incident, we will take appropriate steps to respond to the incident in a timely manner and, where legally required, notify you of the incident.
Retention of Personal Information
Molina Technologies will keep your personal information for as long as we have a business need and purpose to retain the information, including storage for auditing and archival purposes. When we believe we no longer need such information, we will destroy or otherwise dispose of your personal information in a manner intended to preserve your privacy and security.
Accessing and Updating Your Profile
You may review, update, or remove your job seeker profile directly on the website. You may also contact us and ask to see your job seeker profile and choices, and you may advise us of any changes or inaccuracies in such profile and choices and we will update or correct as appropriate.
Molina Technologies services are only available to individuals over the age of 18. Molina Technologies is not intended for and does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If we believe you are under 18, we may delete your information at any time without notice to you.
Changes to this Policy
International Data Transfer
Molina Technologies website and services are provided in the United States. If you access the website from outside the United States, you consent that your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers and servers located in the United States. Molina Technologies may further
transfer personal information you provide to us to other countries.
Rights to request access to or deletion of your personal information
You have the right to know whether Molina Technologies has collected personal information from you.
You may request that Molina Technologies tell you:
- the categories or specific pieces of personal information that Molina Technologies has collected about you
- the categories of sources where Molina Technologies obtained personal information about you
- the business purposes for which Molina Technologies collects your personal information and
- the categories of third parties with which Molina Technologies shares personal information
You can make 3 such access requests every 12 months.
You have the right to request that Molina Technologies delete any of your personal information that Molina Technologies has collected from you, with certain exceptions. We may refuse your deletion request if we are permitted by law to keep the information, or if the law otherwise permits us to keep information. If we deny a deletion request, we will tell you why the request was denied.
To exercise your right to access or delete personal data, email us: email@example.com
Before we grant you access to or deletion of your personal information, we must verify your identity. To do this, we will ask you to confirm information we have previously collected about you.
Molina Technologies, LLC is located at 13800 Coppermine Road, 1st Floor Herndon, Virginia – 20171 USA., and is the legal entity determining the purposes and means of processing the personal information collected under this policy.
Contact us / Reporting Fraudulent Activities/ Complaints
In Writing: 13800 Coppermine Road, 1st Floor Herndon, Virginia – 20171 USA.
By Telephone: +1 512-894-9991
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org